Here are the latest facts that have been found from about 10 social media popular website that need to be known and considered by entrepreneurs, business owners and marketers.
Snapchat was launched in September 2011 after Evan Spiegel presented it as a class project at Stanford University while studying product design. The starting title for the job is “Picaboo” and is based on the concept of using images that are short-term.
- There are more than 100 million daily active users.
- Snapchat users watch over 6 billion videos daily (remember videos are only 10 seconds in length)
- 8796 Photo shared every second
- 30% media planner, agency and brand have plans to use Snapchat in their campaigns
- 65% of Snapchat users upload photos daily
- 76% of millennials use Snapchat
Maybe you are alien to one platform on this one. It’s been 6 years since Flipboard was launched and is not taken seriously by digital marketers and content. But it turns out this platform can bring traffic compared to Facebook to a site.
- Flipboard has about 90 million users
- Flipboard gets doubled monthly users 40 million to 80 million in less than a year
- JP Morgan twist raised $ 50 million in the year 2014.
- Total Flipboard fund was $ 210.5 million with value between $ 800 million and $ 1.32 milyar
- Users who are interested in using Flipboard comes from the field of technology, news, and desain
WhatsApp stems from a simple idea, their mission? “Ensuring everyone to stay in touch with family and friends wherever they are, without charge or fraud.” This is where the art of maintaining the simplicity and minimalism, and WhatsApp managed to do with good from source Social Media Guide.
- WhatsApp started operations in 2009
- Facebook buy WhatsApp for $ 19 milyar
- Users already more than 1 billion people
- 1 million new users joining every day.
- There are 42 billion messages sent every 24 jam32% of the millennial use WhatsApp
- 1,6 billion photos shared every day
- 250 million video message Sent in a day
- There are more than 1 billion groups in WhatsApp
- 57 engineers employed by the company